Friday, November 11, 2011

Prediction About this Fight

Less than 24 hours to go, and the biggest fight of the year will start. I am thinking of what will be the outcome of this fight after the 3rd time in the ring. Some sports analysts said that these two fighters are very well prepared compared to the first two fights they had years ago. This is because they know each other, they know what the other can do for him.

In my opinion, if Pacquiao will not KO Marquez before the 12th round, then Pacquiao will still remain the winner via split decision and Marquez will suffer from much pains and punches. I can't imagine how Marquez will look like.

However, in favor of Marquez, if he will win then it will be via unanimous decision, never KO Pacquiao in any rounds, and he will have the difficulty in getting the fight to the 12 rounds.

These are just my predictions and I am open for any suggestions and comments, just put it below. If I like your prediction then I will edit this post and put your opinion here.

Many friends of mine asked if where they can watch the fight live. I will be posting the link of the live streaming here on the fight night. So stay tune and bookmark this blog! I will also post round by round score in these blog. So, see you!